Last week, SThree Germany have once again been awarded the Top Employer SME 2015, handed over by the Top Employers Institute. Based on the working environment provided, SThree was ranked in the top 3, for most successful SME organisation in Germany.
We collected a couple of reactions from the Top Employers Institute, as well as our German team for winning this great award.
Let’s take a look. . .
- Dennis Utter, Regional Director DACH & Poland, Top Employers Institute
- "Ideal employee conditions enable people to evolve in their private as well as their professional life. Our detailed research revealed that SThree has created an outstanding employee environment and offer a wide range of creative initiatives. These range from secondary benefits, working conditions and a performance management system that is fully aligned with their corporate culture."
- Guido Hauer, HR Business Partner, SThree DACH
- "We understand the importance of personnel management as a cross-functional task and central theme at SThree, which we are dedicated to improving even further. This commitment has been recognised externally by being named 3rd most successful SME organisation in Germany. We are very proud of this achievement."
- How to become a Top Employer
- The Top Employers Institute is an independent organisation uncovering the employee offerings of significant employers around the world and measuring them against the international standard. As such, only the world’s leading employers become certified as Top Employers.
- The Institute assesses the employee offerings on criteria such as:
- Talent Strategy
- Workforce Planning
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management
- Career & Succession Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- How to ensure the validity of the process
- Crucial to the Top Employers procedure is that participating companies must complete a stringent research process and meet the required high standard across all measured criteria. To further reinforce the validity of the process, all answers are independently audited.
- This research has verified SThree’s outstanding employee working environment and has earned us a top spot among a select group of certified Top Employers.