Compliance Team Lead
- Job type:
- Location: 40692
- Reference: VN9828
We're pleased to announce that SThree's Compliance team is expanding and we are looking for a new Compliance Team Lead, to join our team based in Glasgow. You'll be responsible for leading and supporting the day to day Compliance Team activities, identifying and pro-actively resolving operational issues.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, the number one global pure play STEM recruiter. We are a purpose-driven organisation, bringing skilled people together to build the future. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
What will you be doing?
As a Leadership role, you'll also be responsible for leading and coaching the team members to enable them to be the best version of themselves, delivery of KPI's and SLAS set for the team, and supporting/guiding the team to achieve their objective as to demonstrate the delivery for the first class customer service.
Key responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
* Working alongside the Team Manager to deliver team strategic targets, coaching and guiding the team on day-to-day operations
* Ensure adequate resourcing of team to enable service delivery is met in line with SLA
* Ensure internal processes are adhered to and in line with agreed SLA's to enable timely release of placements for our clients and candidates
* Develop close working relationships across both Internal and External stakeholders to enable delivery of the day to day operations. Identifying areas for improvements
* Co-ordinate and effectively deliver through the team all SLA's and KPI's, escalating immediately where any potential non delivery is identified
* Undertake all reporting requests as delegated by Manager, providing insight to potential enhancements to improves overall operational reporting.
* SME for internal processes to ensure clear line of escalation from business.
* Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to the team on day to day operations.
* Leading regular 1-2-1's with team members reviewing objectives and development plans that are set, and liaising with Team Manager for any areas of concerns identified.
* Undertake retrospective monthly audits to ensure controls are effective
* Robust delivery and rollout of any changes to day to day processes as a result of key project enhancements. Provide clear coaching and guidance on new processes
* Continually drive all Continuous Improvement opportunities within team to enhance service offering to clients and stakeholders
* Own and manage the internal process document register/training document framework
* Own and deliver Risk & Control Framework for Compliance team UK&I, identifying any breaches to be resolved in conjunction with Team Manager/Risk & Control Manager.
What skills/experience are we seeking?
* 2/3 years relative experience, ideally in a similar leadership role within a compliance based environment
* Excellent customer service, objection handling and problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Demonstrate strong organisational & time management skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure
* Speed & accuracy essential, to meet deadlines
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What can we offer you?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employee's hard work is valued and rewarded.
* The choice to work flexibly from home and the office, in line with our new hybrid working principles.
* Annual bonus linked to company and personal performance
* Annual leave purchase scheme
* 5 day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
* 5 paid days off per year for volunteering `
* Competitive family care policy
* Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
* Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
* Company share option
* Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
We look forward to hearing from you.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.