- Job type:
- Location: 40692
- Reference: VN9827
We're pleased to announce that SThree's Compliance team is growing and we are looking for three new Compliance Coordinators, to join our team based in Glasgow. You'll be responsible for ensuring all candidates placed by SThree within our client base, are placed compliantly through mandatory checking outlined by our business and/or in line with our client specific requirements.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, the number one global pure play STEM recruiter. We are a purpose-driven organisation, bringing skilled people together to build the future. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
Key responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
* Excellent customer service, objection handling and problem solving to support sales activities while concurrently acting always in the interests of the business to avoid unnecessary commercial risk.
* Ability to work independently following departmental processes and guidelines
* Excellent attention to detail required to ensure the highest degree of accuracy is delivered
* Ability to work to tight deadlines to ensure SLA's and stakeholders expectations are met
* The Compliance Function, regularly collaborates with Sales Consultants, Senior Sales Management, Group Commercial/Contract Management, Placement Support and external partner therefore excellent customer service skills are essential
* The role is critical to mitigate the liability associated with placing contractors in high risk sectors, such as healthcare and offshore oil & gas, therefore strict adherence to compliance guidelines is crucial.
* Evaluate and record improvements through compliance guidelines.
* Carry out client specific auditing on a regular basis to ensure we are meeting our legal requirements
* Coach and train others on the compliance frameworks.
* Ongoing development of skills to maintain continuous improvement within compliance service.
What skills/experience are we seeking?
* 2/3 years relative experience, ideally in a compliance function undertaking data gathering of documents.
* Detailed work processes to ensure accuracy & avoid careless mistakes
* Excellent customer service, objection handling and problem solving skills
* Ability to create simple solutions to frequent customer & consultant issues
* Act with consistently high professionalism while under pressure
* Ability to effectively present processes & updates to sales teams and senior management using PowerPoint & Word doc.
* Clearly articulate procedures and expectations with all levels of seniority.
What can we offer you?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employee's hard work is valued and rewarded.
* The choice to work flexibly from home and the office, in line with our new hybrid working principles.
* Annual bonus linked to company and personal performance
* Annual leave purchase scheme
* 5 day's paid Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
* 5 paid days off per year for volunteering `
* Competitive family care policy
* Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
* Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
* Company share option
* Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
We look forward to hearing from you.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.