Placement Support Consultant
- Job type: Business Operations
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: 17073
- Reference: VN9723
Placement Support Consultant
The Placement Support team is the main link between the business, client and candidate when a job offer has been made. They are responsible for confirming and finalizing the details of the deal from submission of the placement to invoicing of the client. The primary objective is to ensure all contractors are provided a seamless onboarding experience while ensuring all compliance requirements are met and billing information is accurate. The position requires an analytical and methodical skillset, with a basic understanding of compliance requirements. The Placement Support Consultants report to the Placement Support Manager.
The role requires excellent attention to detail, a methodical and intelligent approach to your work, professional communication skills and the ability to converse with people effectively and professionally.
Providing an exemplary level of business support to our consultants, contractors & clients is required at all times. This team is responsible for the integrity of the information on the system, as well as proactively resolving any queries regarding onboarding requirements, invoice requirements and outstanding PO's.
* Onboarding contractors, including all required paperwork, drug and background screens.
* Communicating with client and candidate to verify deal information, liaising with other parties as and when appropriate.
* Checking on the appropriate internet site of legal entities that have correct information for both Client and Contractor's chosen Service Provider.
* Updating the system with clear, detailed notes regarding actions taken and reasons.
* Obtain all relevant documentation as defined in the Rules of Engagement and Business Coordination Procedure Manual and attach within SAP. Chasing directly where this isn't forthcoming.
* Ensuring every piece of information on the Middle Office Program in SAP is correct before releasing.
* Once all criteria have been met, producing the contract or permanent invoice, ensuring this is released through the system same day, to ensure excellent service delivery. Chasing unreturned contracts to have a signed agreement in place as soon as possible.
* Provide Sales Team with weekly updates on the current state of their placements; ensuring they are aware of any issues preventing the release of a placement/invoice.
* Following up with consultants and contractors for any missing documents.
* Liaising with Legal department in order to gain agreement on changes to terms and conditions, queries on terms, possible breaches etc. Owning and following through the process. Any other liaison as appropriate, according to the nature of the matter.
* Representing the department positively as the first point of contact for queries, swiftly and efficiently resolving any queries relating, but not limited, adjustments to placement details, Consultant queries, overdue invoices etc.
* Following day plan to ensure all responsibilities are covered as directed by Business Coordination Manager.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills & Knowledge:
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
* Strong attention to detail
* Provides excellent customer service
* Good understanding of terms and conditions in general, preferably with previous experience of analyzing contract terms
* Knowledge of the recruitment business is preferable
* SAP experience preferable
* Accounts payable experience advantageous, but not essential
* Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
* Organizational skills / Detail oriented
* Previous work experience in the staffing industry is a plus
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.