Medior Online Content Specialist - SThree
- Job type:
- Salary: competitive
- Location: 38780
- Reference: VN9278
Medior Online Content Specialist
Are you looking for a result-driven role in which you can showcase your passion for strategic content creation and online marketing? Do you believe content is key in accelerating brand awareness and business growth? So do we! SThree is excited to be hiring a Medior Online Content Specialist in the Netherlands for our Benelux region!
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Medior Online Content Specialist at SThree you will launch your own projects and build a solid cross-channel content strategy (B2B & B2C), with a strong focus on two of our bands: Computer Futures and Real Staffing.
Your main responsibilities consist of increasing our brand visibility, awareness and lead generation (both candidates and clients). You will engage in many activities to reach your goals, such as implementing our SEO strategy, creating unique content and campaigns (in any shape or form) building a content calendar, managing our social media accounts and optimizing our websites and email marketing. There are so many beautiful stories to tell!
You'll work closely with your content colleagues in the region, from whom you will learn a lot about all aspects of your field. You will also spend time tracking trends and developments within the markets and target groups for Computer Futures and Real. Knowledge is key. By reading, researching, talking and listening you will make sure that you know what's top of mind at our clients and candidates.
Bringing skilled people together to build the future
That is what we do at SThree. The SThree group consists of a family of ten niche recruitment brands globally focusing on STEM industries (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). In the Benelux our candidates and clients engage with SThree through seven brands: Progressive, Computer Futures, Huxley, Real, Global Enterprise Partners, JP Gray and Madison Black.
You will be part of the regional marketing team that supports our business and brands in multiple countries. The team consists of marketeers with different specialisms and scopes in different locations. You'll report directly to the Head of Marketing and work closely with your content colleagues in the region and your global peers.
Just as SThree, and all of her brands, you are ambitious, optimistic and get things done. You are a data driven and ambitious online content specialist with a strong passion for unique content and lead generation.
* Strong communicator: you excel in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing) and you know how to adapt your communications to the receiver (candidate or client)
* Project management: you are organised, always meet your deadlines and have the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time
* Creative: you are innovative in creating the right message and type of content for the right target group, varying from in-dept research and videos to blogs, news articles and interviews
* Analytic mindset: you know your way around Google Analytics and Google Data Studio and translate the data into concrete optimizations and actions
* Education: you have completed a relevant study at HBO- or university level, preferably in (online) marketing, communications or commercial economics
* Experience: you have 2 to 5 years of experience in content marketing
What do we have to offer?
* Opportunities to develop your talents and on-the-job-coaching
* Excellent benefits, such as 25 vacation days, a laptop, mobile phone and a good pension scheme
* Access to content and online marketing knowledge across the globe
* The freedom to pioneer and shape your function
* Hybrid working: combining working from the office with working from home
* Vibrant work environment with great colleagues
* Amazing social drinks and spectacular events
* Five paid volunteer days
* Is it your birthday? Time to celebrate! You'll get half a day off.
Are you interested in our role of Medior Online Content Specialist at SThree and ready to take your career to the next level? Unleash your full potential and apply now!
We will contact you after your application to get acquainted. Do you prefer more information? Please reach out to Nikéy Bakker (Head of Marketing) via n.bakker @ sthree.com or +31 6 1130 2675. Or contact Cathelijne Koot (Corporate Recruitment) via c.koot @ sthree.com or +31 6 1138 4995
Working at SThree is 'More than a Job. It's a lifestyle'.