Austin - Sales & Recruitment Consultant
- Job type: Entry Level Recruitment
- Salary: Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Location: 16419
- Reference: VN9129
* Business development of new and existing clients across industry verticals through meetings, networking, events and other sales techniques
* Managing the candidate delivery and client relations of the recruitment life cycle. This process will give you the opportunity to not only work closely alongside experienced recruiters, but also with talented candidates and the globally recognized companies looking to hire them.
* Identifying the best candidates for niche job opportunities. This includes relationship building, writing advertisements, qualifying candidates, selling candidates on unique opportunities, pitching, and negotiating.
* Managing the candidate's experience from submitting their resume to a client through post-placement check-ins.
* Closing candidates on job offers and overseeing the onboarding process for recently hired candidates.
* Completing post-placement check-ins with hired candidates, communicating feedback from the client, and ensuring our contractors have everything they need to complete their day-to-day activities. Maintaining these relationships allows us to generate and establish repeat business.
As a suitable applicant, you must be:
* Interested in gaining sales experience, including cold- and warm-calling, pitching and negotiating
* Motivated by success, financial gain, and career growth
* Coachable and willing to implement feedback
* Able to build strong relationships
Why Join SThree
* Award-Winning Training - Hands-on and extensive training from our dedicated L&D staff via our SThree Academy system
* Career Growth - A clear, merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management
* Unlimited Earning Potential - A competitive, full-time base salary + uncapped commission all from day one
* A Culture Based on Fairness and Inclusivity - A robust Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion platform with numerous opportunities to get involved
* Work/Life Balance- flexible working hours, 17 days of PTO, 14 paid holidays
* We Celebrate Success - Monthly incentives (such as all-expenses paid dinners at high-end restaurants) and national and international incentive trips
* Industry-Leading Health Benefits
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.