Senior Online Content Specialist
- Job type:
- Salary: competitive
- Location: 38780
- Reference: VN8814
Senior Online Content Specialist
Are you an experienced professional in the field of online marketing, strategic content creation and data driven? Do you know how to make an impact with social media, PR, campaigns, and thought leadership? SThree is excited to be hiring a Senior Online Content Specialist in the Netherlands for our Benelux, France, Spain and Middle East region!
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Senior Online Content Specialist at SThree you will drive your own projects and create a framework for a solid and cross-channel content strategy (B2B & B2C), with a strong focus on our Progressive brand.
Your main responsibilities consists of increasing our brand visibility, awareness and lead generation (both candidates and clients). All sorts of activities will contribute to your goals, such as an effective SEO-strategy, unique content items (in all types and forms), managing our social media accounts, optimizing our websites, running email, organic and sponsored campaigns. There are so many beautiful stories to tell!
You'll work closely with and coach your content colleagues in our region, manage stakeholders, suppliers, content projects and calendar. You will also spend time on tracking trends and developments within the markets and target groups for our Progressive brand. Knowledge is key. By reading, researching, talking and listening you make sure that you know what's top of mind at our clients and candidates.
Bringing skilled people together to build the future
That is what we do at SThree. The SThree group consists of a family of ten niche recruitment brands globally focusing on STEM industries (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). In the Benelux, Spain, France and Mena region our candidates and clients engage with SThree through seven brands: Progressive, Computer Futures, Huxley, Real, Global Enterprise Partners, JP Gray and Madison Black.
You will be part of the regional marketing team that supports our business and brands in multiple countries. The team consists of marketeers with different specialisms and scopes in different locations. You'll report directly into the Head of Marketing and work closely with your marketing colleagues in the region and your global peers.
Just as SThree, and all of her brands, you are driven, optimistic and get things done. You are a commercial and creative online content specialist with a strong passion for lead generation and thought leadership.
* Strong communicator: you excel in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing) and easily adapt your communications to the receiver (candidate or client)
* Project management: you have the ability to manage multiple projects and suppliers
* Creative: you are innovative in creating the right message and type of content for the right target group, varying from in-dept research and videos to blogs and news articles
* Coaching: you get energy out of coaching your marketing colleagues and business stakeholders on content related topics
* Education: you have completed a relevant study at HBO- or university level, preferably in marketing or communications
* Experience: you have at least 6 years of experience in content marketing
What do we have to offer?
* Opportunities for the development of your talents and on-the-job-coaching
* A salary between EUR3.500 and EUR4.500 gross per month (depending on experience)
* Excellent benefits, such as 25 vacation days, laptop and a good pension scheme
* The freedom to pioneer and shape your function
* Vibrant work environment with great colleagues
* Amazing social drinks and spectacular events
* Five paid volunteer days
* Is it your birthday? Time to celebrate! You'll get half a day off.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and interested in our role of Senior Online Content Specialist at SThree? Unleash your full potential and apply now!
We will contact you after your application to get acquainted. Do you prefer more information? Please reach out to Nikéy Bakker (Head of Marketing) via n.bakker(@)sthree.com or +31 6 1130 2675.
Working at SThree is 'More than a Job. It's a lifestyle'.