Sales Recruitment Consultant
- Job type: Entry Level Recruitment
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: 37141
- Reference: VN8222
Sales Recruitment Consultant at SThree (FR/EN) or (NL/FR)
SThree is a renowned talent selection agency worldwide, known as a recruitment specialists on their niche market within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). SThree Belgium is based in Brussels and Antwerp where we are known as a go to agency for providing and delivering a quality service to our candidates and clients. Thanks to our multibrand strategy (Progressive, Huxley & Real Staffing), we are specialised on niche market's need. Knowing a stable growth, we are now looking for new colleagues who can add value to our clients and candidates. You will become a specialist and participate in delivering recruitment services to a whole new level.
In the role of sales recruitment consultant you will have a 360° position with us and you will be a specialist in your market. First within the team you will be responsible for a client portfolio and continuously expand this portfolio. By prospecting you will establish new contacts in the market and identify new customers who can make use of our services. You negotiate commercial agreements and monitor service and customer satisfaction at all times with a view to long-term cooperation.
Secondly, you are also responsible for the entire recruitment process. You build a network and talent pool of candidates with the right skills. You coordinate interview and feedback moments between the candidate and the client. You negotiate salary and contract proposals between the client and the candidate. In addition, you are also responsible for the follow-up of our consultants who carry out technical projects for our clients, for projects you can think of technical innovation and projects around sustainability. In other words, you ensure a continuous pipeline of clients and candidates in your specific market segment.
Your role is more than just consultant because you have the opportunity to help build the future of the company and develop partnerships with your clients and candidates.
Your role as a sales recruitment consultant:
- Sales and business development: You analyze the market, prospect for new clients and identify where your brand can go, to create more value for all involved.
- Recruitment: You search and manage your own candidates and make sure you understand their needs and values in the job market.
- Career management: You strive to find suitable missions for your consultants together with your clients. By making use of active listening moments and planned feedback moments, you also give career advice to the consultants.
- Partnership: You have contact with clients and develop a partnership with them.
- Networking: You visit networking events, collaborate with all kinds of career agencies and schools and organize events.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong interest in recruitment and sales or a first relevant work experience behind you.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Dutch or French-speaking and fluent in English (internal language in company)
- In possession of a driving license B
- Autonomous work and the necessary flexibility (think of customer visits, events,...). You will work from our office in Brussels.
- Strong systematic and organizational
- Communicative, customer-oriented, eager to learn, result-oriented and driven are skills that come in handy in this role.
What we offer:
- A varied job with growth opportunities.
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period of time with an attractive salary package based on your experiences with all kinds of benefits.
- An unlimited commission plan based on your results.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home office.
- A comfortable and modern work environment.
- Support and guidance by our Learning and Development team and our Sales Coach through a personal development plan.
- A dynamic work atmosphere where value is attached to collegiality and teamwork.
- Opportunity to work with recognizable customers and services that have an impact on our lives.
- All kinds of fun individual and team incentives.
- An international company that is people-oriented and adds value to its employees.
If you want to help build the future, don't hesitate to send your CV to a.vartkessian(at)sthree.com. You can also visit our website sthreecareers.com. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions or would you like to know more? Let us know and contact us so we can answer them!