- Job type: Experienced Recruitment
- Salary: £25000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + +uncapped commission
- Location: 39551
- Reference: VN8190
Recruitment Consultant - Business Intelligence / Infrastructure
Are you an ambitious Recruitment Consultant looking to join a leading recruitment agency where you will be a vertical market specialist within life changing industries? Our Real Staffing brand (Part of SThree) are looking for driven Recruitment Consultants with experience in IT to join us as a result of growth and expansion within a fast growing market.
You will be joining a warm desk within our Non For Profit Division where you will be placing Senior Business Intelligence and Infrastructure professionals on a contract basis. There is an established client database where you will be responsible for developing current relationships and forming new. You will be building relationships with clients placing Senior professionals into long term projects involving cutting edge technologies. There is the opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to grow quickly and get promoted due to the vast opportunity within this market!
Joining us as a Recruitment Consultant, you will have a clear progression path to follow from your first day outlining your targets for your next pay rise and promotions with the opportunity to follow the Management route.
Experience required for this role:
* 12 months+ 360 Recruitment experience including business development
* IT sector knowledge required
* Proven background in revenue generation / achieving sales targets
* Experience of winning new business and building relationships
* Drive and ambition to progress within the business
Why join SThree?
* Joining an established market within a well known company with full backing and resources
* Established database with a proven track record
* Company laptop provided with all resources included including telephony system
* Uncapped commission with no threshold
* Ongoing training from dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
* Clear progression path
* "THRIVE" platform for wellbeing and mental health
* Annual leave purchase scheme
* Share scheme
* Flexible working
We are currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the foreseeable. When we do re-open our offices in the future, we will look to be in the office 2 days a week.
If you would like to know more, apply today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.