Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Job type: Experienced Recruitment
- Salary: competitive
- Location: 16419
- Reference: VN8157
Computer Futures is the world's number one specialist technology recruiter. With over 30 years of experience, we bring skilled people together to build the future. We pride ourselves on our quality of candidates, our speed of delivery and the ability to provide a bespoke service to meet our client's recruitment needs.
To help foster our growth, we are currently hiring experienced Recruitment Consultants in Austin, San Francisco, San Diego, DC and New York.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone with technical recruitment experience to propel their career forward in the most lucrative recruitment industry in the world, all with the backing of the global leader in STEM recruitment. Each of our Consultants operate in a 360 (full-desk) recruitment environment where you will create and implement the strategy to develop both your client and candidate relationships.
* Business development of new and existing clients across industry verticals through meetings, networking, events, and other sales techniques
* Managing the candidate delivery and client relations of the recruitment life cycle. This process will give you the opportunity to not only work closely alongside experienced recruiters, but also with talented candidates and the globally recognized companies looking to hire them.
* Identifying the best candidates for niche job opportunities. This includes relationship building, writing advertisements, qualifying candidates, selling candidates on unique opportunities, pitching, and negotiating.
* Managing the candidate's experience by submitting their resume to a client by post-placement check-ins.
* Closing candidates on job offers.
* Overseeing the onboarding process for recently hired candidates.
* Completing post-placement check-ins with hired candidates, communicating feedback from the client, and ensuring our contractors have everything they need to complete their day-to-day activities.
* Maintaining these relationships allows us to generate and establish repeat business.
What We Offer:
* Base salary + uncapped commission - your earning potential truly is in your hands
* A transparent, merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management
* Medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits and Commuter benefits
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.