- Job type:
- Location: 40692
- Reference: VN7883
SThree's Technology department are seeking a B2B Process Analyst to join our office based in Glasgow. If you have experience in being truly business focused and defining processes, then you could be the Process Analyst we're looking for.
Who will you be working for?
As a Process Analyst, you'll be joining SThree, a global specialist talent organisation. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
What will you be doing?
The Process Analyst will be responsible for recommending and modelling business change and identifying objectives, opportunities and potential benefits available to SThree.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Managing multiple concurrent improvement projects
* Undertaking quantitative and qualitative research and analysis in order to make decisions and recommendations for business change.
* Producing relevant change management documentation as needed to support process change
* Ensuring a clear focus on improvements that add value to the delivery of business support functions
* Identifying business improvement opportunities through horizon scanning and benchmark activities.
* Working closely with the Business Transformation team to understand and interpret customer and business feedback through data analysis and reporting
* Documenting AS-IS & TO-BE processes
What skills/experience should you have?
* Agile working - You can identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes. You know how to help the team to decide the best approach. You can help teams to manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work and work to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), print and scope.
* Business process analysis - You can investigate problems and analyse options for new and existing services. You can work with stakeholders to identify objectives, opportunities and potential benefits available.
* Business improvement process - You know how to analyse current services and processes, and can identify and implement opportunities to optimise these. You can help to evaluate and establish requirements using relevant techniques such as gap analysis.
* Business process modelling - You can use a wide range of techniques to model situations confidently. You know how to gain the necessary agreement needed from subject matter experts and stakeholders, ensuring they review the results to fix any issues.
* Business process testing - You know how to report on system quality and collect metrics on test cases
* Stakeholder relationship management - You know how to identify important stakeholders, tailoring communication to their needs, and work with teams to build relationships while also meeting user needs. You have the ability to take opposing views to reach consensus. You understand how to work with stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made.
* Testing (business analysis) - You can review requirements, specifications and define test conditions. You can identify issues and risks associated with work while being able to analyse and report test activities and results.
* User focus - You can identify needs and engage with users or stakeholders to collate user needs evidence. You understand and can define research that fits user needs. You can use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
What can we offer you?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employee's hard work is valued and rewarded. We provide fantastic opportunities for growth and like to promote from within - a high proportion of our senior staff originally joined the company in entry level positions. If that isn't enough, you'll also enjoy:
* Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
* Company share scheme
* Variety of high street discounts and season ticket loans
Interested? Get in touch, today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.