Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT
- Job type:
- Salary: £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + + Uncapped commission
- Location: 39551
- Reference: VN7862
Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Business Development
After a strong performance in 2020 and celebrating our 35th anniversary as a business in 2021, SThree are continuing to grow! Our focus on STEM and "bringing skilled people together to build a future" has really never been more relevant.
Perhaps you have worked in Telesales; Estate Agency; Car Sales; Gym Sales, Direct Sales, B2B etc but you want more from your career and earnings? Then recruitment could be for you.
Joining as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with our Real Staffing brand, you will be recruiting IT professionals within established markets. You will have access to our Learning and Development Programme where our coaches will give you to the training and tools to develop a successful career. Your training will be ongoing throughout your career with a clear progression plan in place from your 1st day of joining. All our Managers and Directors started as Trainee Recruitment Consultants also!
What will you be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
* Engaging in business development within an established market sector to achieve revenue targets and impact growth.
* Identifying target clients and key contacts through means of canvassing and networking resulting in building long term relationships
* Promoting yourself and your service offerings via client and candidate meetings, sales marketing and social media in a proactive and professional manner
Experience Required For This Role?
* Entrepreneurial mindset with a pro-active attitude
* Proven background in revenue generation / achieving sales targets
* Experience of winning new business and building relationships
* Drive and ambition to learn, develop and progress your career
* Resilient and ambitious
* Strong work ethic
* Excellent communication skills
Why Join SThree?
* Large recruitment agency operating for 35 years with numerous resources and backing
* Established markets and database
* Uncapped commission with no threshold
* Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
* Clear progression path to follow based on performance
* Company laptop provided with built in telephony system to make calls
* "Thrive" community for wellbeing support
* Annual leave purchase scheme
* Share scheme
* Discounts with retailers
* Flexible working
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.