- Job type:
- Location: 40692
- Reference: VN7673
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join SThree's Centre of Excellence based in Glasgow on a 12-month fixed-term contract. The HR Advisor will be responsible to deliver first line HR advice and guidance to employees and managers across the SThree business on HR best practice, policy and HR related matters.
Who are SThree?
As HR Advisor you'll be joining SThree, a global specialist talent organisation. We provide specialist contract and permanent recruitment services in the STEM sector. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
What will you be doing?
* Responding to first line queries from employees and Managers across UK&I Sales and Support functions in line with HR policy, HR and People Management best practice
* Reviewing issues and trends regularly and proactively share these with the relevant HRBP
* Providing ad hoc support to the UK&I Sales and Support HRBPs when required and to support business needs
* Reporting and analysing ER cases, both form and informal, flagging trends and offering solutions.
* Ensuring the ER tracker is updated with any case work being managed by you
* Providing support to the business with performance issues, coaching, guiding and advising as appropriate & attending disciplinary meetings where required
* Attending grievance hearings as required in support to the Employee Relations Advisor
* Responsible for partnering with colleagues and/or HRBP where appropriate to mitigate risk and promoting best practice always with a customer focus mindset
* Supporting the development, review and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with company and local legislation requirements.
* Supporting HRBP's across Sales and Support with specific project related activity
What skills/experience should you have?
* Proven experience providing 1st line advice in a busy, fast paced organisation
* Built credible working relationships both within HR department and across multiple customer groups as well as across multiple sites.
* Previous experience in professional services and a centre of excellence environment would be ideal but not essential
* Solid experience of participation and delivery of HR projects
* Solid knowledge of UK employment law and HR best practice
Why work for SThree?
SThree are extremely proud to have been recognised externally for a number of industry awards including our innovative use of technology, commitment to inclusion and diversity, international expansion and CSR work. We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employee's hard work is valued and rewarded.
If you have the above experience and you're keen to join SThree in our Centre of Excellence, then please apply now!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.