- Job type:
- Location: 39551
- Reference: VN7647
Our Strategic Management Unit (SMU) at SThree are looking for a Change Manager to join our office based in London. If you can demonstrate successfully formulating and delivering people change plans in a global and cross-functional/matrix environment with a range of stakeholders then you could be the Change Manager we're looking for.
Who will you be working for?
As Change Manager you'll be joining SThree, a global specialist talent organisation. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
What will you be doing?
The Change Manager will be operating as a key member of the SMU, supporting the Head of Portfolio & Change in leading the successful realisation of SThree's group wide, multi work stream change agenda, ensuring key strategic programme are successful through robust change management strategies, tools and communication.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Apply a structured methodology and standard processes to integrate change management activities into project plans (includes assessing change impact and readiness; application of change management levers including communications plan, sponsor/stakeholder map, coaching and training plan, resistance management plan)
* Effectively lead and drive change management plans across the portfolio, taking responsibility for their overall integrity and coherence
* Identify and define the measures required to track the readiness, impact and benefits of relevant change initiatives within the strategic portfolio of programmes and monitor progress
* Focus on embedding a culture of business transformation and the successful delivery of change management strategy, plan and deliverables - identifying issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
* Manage senior level relationships - building and nurturing cross-portfolio stakeholder relationships
* Ensure change management activities are delivered in line with overall programme budget
* Contribute to change management meetings to advise and assist in the delivery of projects - highlighting any risks/issues and mitigation strategies
* Build and establish a community to facilitate cross functional team communication, knowledge transfer, share best practise, accelerate expertise and create opportunities for innovation
What skills/experience should you have?
* Change Management qualification or certification
* Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
* Proven track record of successfully delivering people change plans in a global and cross-functional/matrix environment with a range of stakeholders
* A credible subject matter expert in transformational change and people change methodologies
* Experience of developing best practice frameworks
* Expert in the use of change management principles, methodologies, processes and tools
* Familiar with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life-cycle
* Digitally savvy [experienced in collaborative tools]
What can we offer you?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employee's hard work is valued and rewarded. We provide fantastic opportunities for growth and like to promote from within - a high proportion of our senior staff originally joined the company in entry level positions. If that isn't enough, you'll also enjoy:
* Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
* Company share scheme
* Variety of high street discounts and season ticket loans
Interested? Get in touch, today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.