- Job type:
- Location: 39551
- Reference: VN7626
Our Strategic Management Unit (SMU) at SThree are looking for a Product Owner to join our office based in London. The Product Owner will ensure that maximum impact and business value is achieved through SThree's future business proposition.
By collaborating with both the global sales teams, technology team in Glasgow and strategic business partnerships, the Product Owner will ensure that business priorities are consistently reflected and communicated in a well-maintained backlog that takes account of the key business drivers to drive revenue, increase customer engagement and ensure end to end process efficiency.
Who are SThree?
SThree is a leading international staffing company. We provide specialist Contract and Permanent recruitment services in the STEM sector . Our purpose is to bring skilled people together to build the future. At SThree, we change lives by finding our candidates.
What will you be doing?
As Product Owner you'll be;
* Gathering and interpreting the status and scope of current and future needs of the global business to create a high-level vision, proposition, service strategy and 3-year road-map
* Evaluating the impact of desired changes across the group to ensure they meet the needs of all users
* Planning and communicating product launches and at key points during the product life-cycle
* Interpreting quantitative and qualitative data to make informed product decisions, distinguishing between user needs and user wants, and recognising that users may not always be able to effectively articulate their needs
* Focusing on continuous product & service improvements
* Bringing together the views and input from a wide range of contributors, such as senior business stakeholders, Regional Sales and IT operations, third party developers and Sales users, on the product/service vision, definition and delivery approach
* Contributing to the Agile culture at SThree and champion its continued adoption
* Acting as the guardian of product governance, defining and managing the process for change requests and approvals
What skills/experience should you have?
To be a great Product Owner you will have;
* Degree qualified in business, technology or related field
* Experience of working in an Agile Technology environment as a Product Owner
* Experience of global product ownership/management in an Agile delivery context e.g. defining product visions, road-maps, backlogs
* Understanding of delivery in a technology/product environment
* Experience of using JIRA and Confluence is desirable
* Ideally Product Owner certified
What we can offer you:
You'll receive a market competitive base salary with an attractive bonus.
Across our multi-brand, we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer that champions a diverse and inclusive culture. We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results. We have a friendly and inclusive working environment with the flexibility, tools and systems you need to succeed in your role.
If you're ready for a new challenge and keen to join our SMU at SThree, then get in touch today.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.