Sales / Recruitment Consultant - San Francisco
- Job type: Entry Level Recruitment
- Salary: $45000.00 - $50000.00 per annum + Plus uncapped commission
- Location: 26023
- Reference: VN7010
Specialist Staffing Group - Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a team that invests in your professional development and personal success? What about an industry that you feel truly bought into?
A career with Specialist Staffing Group combines a nationally recognized Learning & Development team that will train you on all the tools that you need to succeed, a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission, and a merit-based career progression structure with outlined promotion targets so that you are in control of your career.
Specialist Staffing Group is the US division of SThree PLC, an international niche staffing company with over 45 offices across 15 countries around the world. Employing over 2,800 people, we operate across eight brands that specialize in placing permanent and contract STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) talent across the world. Our multi-brand, multi-sector model offers you the opportunity to pursue the career path you want across key industries across the nation (and even in different countries). You will be working with some of the biggest, most innovative, and most exciting companies in the world across as you progress and grow your career. Recruitment is a career where you can change lives. With candidates, you'll help to find them unique and rewarding opportunities; and through clients, you will play a crucial role in changing the way we live in key industries including IT, Banking and Financial Services, Life Sciences, Energy and Engineering. We laud ourselves on our genuinely positive and supportive work environment which has been an essential element in our employee's success. Working for SThree, you'll be part of a team where everyone is supported, everyone is given the same opportunity to seize success, and where relationships are built on mutual respect and loyalty. These behaviors are supported by our operating principles: Build trust, Care then act, and Be clear then aim high.
The Recruitment Consultant Role
As a Recruitment Consultant within our company, you will be responsible for:
* Business development of new and existing clients across industry verticals through meetings, networking, events and other sales techniques
* Managing the candidate delivery and client relations of the recruitment life cycle. This process will give you the opportunity to not only work closely alongside experienced recruiters, but also with talented candidates and the globally recognized companies looking to hire them.
* Identifying the best candidates for niche job opportunities. This includes relationship building, writing advertisements, qualifying candidates, selling candidates on unique opportunities, pitching, and negotiating.
* Managing the candidate's experience from submitting their resume to a client through post-placement check-ins.
* Closing candidates on job offers.
* Overseeing the onboarding process for recently hired candidates.
* Completing post-placement check-ins with hired candidates, communicating feedback from the client, and ensuring our contractors have everything they need to complete their day-to-day activities. Maintaining these relationships allows us to generate and establish repeat business.
As a suitable applicant, you must be:
* Interested in gaining sales experience, including cold- and warm-calling, pitching and negotiating
* Motivated by success, financial gain, and career growth
* Highly competitive
* Resilient & Tenacious
* Coachable and willing to implement feedback
* Adept at building strong relationships
By starting a career with Specialist Staffing Group, you'll have access to:
* 17 days PTO, 12 Paid Holidays, and 2 Paid Floating Holidays
* A hands-on training program from a dedicated Learning & Development department
* A full-time base salary from day one plus uncapped commission: your earning potential truly is in your hands
* A clear, merit-based career progression with fast-track opportunities into management
* Monthly Lunch Club incentives at high-end restaurants
* National and international incentive trips to destinations such as Las Vegas and Mexico
* New & modern offices located in the biggest and fastest-growing cities across the US
* Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.