Junior legal advisor
- Job type: Business Operations
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: 37141
- Reference: VN6589
Junior Legal Officer in SThree
Who is SThree?
SThree is a renowned talent selection agency worldwide, known as a recruitment specialists on their niche markets within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
SThree Belgium is based in Brussels and Antwerp where we are known as a go to agency for providing and delivering a quality service to our candidates and clients. Thanks to our multibrand strategy (Progressive, Huxley & Real Staffing), we are specialised on niche market's need.
Knowing a stable growth, we are now looking for a new colleague who can be in charge of the Junior Legal Officer for Belgium.
· A key responsibility of this role is to review and advise the business on client and supplier standard terms and conditions of business, highlighting risks by reference to the Group's risk framework
· Reviewing confidentiality agreements, IT and marketing supply agreements
· Maintaining current, fit for purpose standard terms and conditions for use by the Group.
· Preparing and delivering training presentations and training and coaching sales staff on legal processes.
· Advising and updating the Group on compliance issues in the Belgium (liaison with HR, Group Tax and Internal Audit and including some data protection work).
· Negotiating with external lawyers and third parties.
· Assisting with regulatory work, for example advising on rules of engagements.
· Completing any research required by lawyers in team.
· Assisting with knowhow and updating the team on legal developments.
· Conducting research and drafting briefing notes on specific legal issues.
· Assisting with day to day administrative duties for the lawyers you are reporting to.
· Dealing with any additional ad hoc duties that may arise.
· Previous legal experience required, either in a law firm or in-house
· Strong IT skills and self-sufficient, particularly in Microsoft Office
· Commercial law experience preferred
Your Skills & Knowledge
· Master in law
· Fluent in either Flemish or French and good in English
· Action orientated, driven by results and is able to respond promptly and effectively to changing priorities
· Demonstrates high levels of self-motivation, able to work to tight deadlines and prioritize own workload and team workloads
· Strong technical skills combined with the ability to see issues from a commercial perspective
· Sociable and confident with a positive, enthusiastic attitude, but with the self-belief to communicate complicated or unpopular advice when required
· Excellent communicator in written and oral form
· A team player - willing to support others, be flexible and promote the team's interests
· Attention to detail with a meticulous approach to work
· Able to use own initiative and requiring limited guidance
Your salary package
· Attractive salary package
· Plus : The DKV plan (hospitalisation, dental and ambulatory) + Life insurance + Public transport 100% refund + Meal voucher (8EUR) + Net expenses 50EUR + Ecocheque 220EUR + Pension plan + Cheque cadeau 40EUR
· A nice office dedicated to the employee wellbeing with : Bootcamp
Interested? Join us à Apply we are looking for your CV j.murca(at)sthree.com