- Job type: Experienced Recruitment
- Salary: $75000 - $80000 per annum + competitive
- Location: 35619
- Reference: VN5988
* Training and Development initiative of the year 2019 by Recruitment International
* International trips and opportunities
* Further your Sales Career
* Inclusive and Sociable office culture
* 2018 Award for the Best Medium Recruitment Company to work for
Who are we?
SThree are a specialist global recruitment company with a network of offices across the America's, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
We recruit across high end niche recruitment markets that allow us to truly "partner" with our clients across the Financial Services, Technology and Energy sectors.
We are looking for experienced Sales professionals to join our fast paced, challenging and fun teams. You will adopt a service led approach in identifying and developing business opportunities through providing specialist recruitment services to clients and candidates in order to meet our client's recruitment needs whilst generating revenue; in line with Three's service attributes.
Business Analysis & Development
* Demonstrating excellent market knowledge; engages in sales and business development activity to achieve revenue targets and impact GP growth
* Identifying target clients and key contacts within your market to enable you to build your business and maximise opportunities through building trusted professional relationships
Customer Relationship Management
* Building valuable, mutually beneficial, long-term client and candidate relationships through regular face to face engagement, spending time on client site and significant networking; ensuring valuable contribution to the customer
* Providing consultative advice to clients and candidates on the recruitment process (based on your Sector / Market knowledge) to achieve seamless and efficient process experience for all parties
Sales and Marketing
* Promoting yourself and your service offerings via client and candidate meetings, sales marketing and social media in a proactive and professional manner
* Understanding your client's short/medium term recruitment needs using skilled questioning techniques such as "Fact Finding / Needs Analysis (FFNA)" as well as longer term goals and requirements through regular engagement
Why work for us?
* Significant earning potential, with competitive base salary as well as commission.
* Sociable Office with regular social events
* Amazing Career Development Opportunities
* Enhanced maternity scheme and flexible working hours.
* International trips and Incentives
How to Apply
If you would like to work for an award winning Recruitment firm with a world of opportunities and international success then please contact Adam Higgins in our Sydney office on 02 9285 1075 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018