- Job type: Experienced Recruitment
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: 37141
- Reference: VN5970
SThree is one of the largest recruitment agency worldwide, opting for a multi-brand strategy where each brand is known as recruitment specialists on their niche market within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). In Belgium we are currently based in Antwerp and Brussels and have a total off six brands (Progressive, Huxley, Computer Futures, JP Gray and Real Staffing).
Knowing a stable growth overall the brands in Belgium we are now looking for new colleagues who can add value for SThree, our clients and candidates. You will become a specialist and participate in delivering recruitment services to a whole new level.
Recruitment Consultant's Responsibilities:
* Sourcing and Qualifying: You will manage your own candidates and make sure you understand their needs and value on the job market.
* Partnership: You will have contact with existing and new clients and create a partnership with them, present our services and understand their staffing needs.
* Delivering value: You understand the market you work on and know where opportunities and threats lie to support your candidates and clients.
* Business Development: You will analyse the market and identify where your brand can go to create more value for all people involved.
Who are we looking for?
* You have a first experience in a recruitment or sales role and can confirm this with examples and strong reference(s).
* You are fluent and have solid writing skills in English together with French or/and Dutch.
* You have following competences and can demonstrate that you have acquired them;Result oriented, Perseverance, Commercial Acumen, Ambition & Drive
* You adhere to our company values and implement them through your work:
Build Trust | Be clear, then aim high | Care then act
What we offer:
* An attractive year salary based on your experience.
* An unlimited commission plan based on your own results.
* Full benefits package (to be determined regarding your experience).
* Fun individual and team incentives organised by Sales Operations.
* Support and guidance from our Learning and Development team and Sales Coach.
* An international company that is human-oriented and delivers value to their employees.
* Send your CV by following the Apply link.
* A first conversation will take place over the phone with a Talent Acquisition Consultant, when your motivation and competence match, you will be invited to start a recruitment process.
* Our recruitment process exists out of two distinctive parts:
* Interview with managers and meet with different team members.
* Presentation about you, your aspirations and understanding of the role.
* Throughout the entire process a Talent Acquisition Consultant will give you feedback and guidance.