IT Consulting Team Lead
- Job type:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: 37141
- Reference: VN5736
Sthree is a worldwide recruitment agency specialised on the STEM market (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Within this group we have multiple brands that are each specialised on a specific STEM market (Progressive, Computer Futures, Huxley and Real Staffing).
Our offices in Belgium are experiencing a stable growth and we want to be the best employer that gives value to our employees and also our consultants in the field.
To make this happen, we have created a new team that will support our consultants and add value for their career and development. Alongside Mathilde, Pharma Consulting Team Lead, and Philippe, HR Manager, you will achieve our goal: "Bringing skilled people together to build a better future".
Our future IT Consulting Team Lead will be a mature person with an entrepreneurial mind-set. People Management and market knowledge will make sure you succeed within your role.
* People Management: You have an eye for the individual needs of your team, you create a safe environment through open communication and you provide feedback in a constructive way. You have a good relationship and give our consultants appreciation by promoting a positive and familiar working environment.
* Commitment Management: You create and implement the commitment strategy and increase the cohesion with your team members.
* Career management: Support the consultants in their development and record the training schedules and plan a career path.
* Talent Acquisition: If necessary, you will also grow your team with new consultants by sourcing and qualifying them. The onboarding of new consultants is also in your hands.
* Stakeholder management: You are the link between our various recruitment teams for questions and queries about different projects that fit into your consultant's career plan.
* Project Management: You will be able to work on various projects in SThree to achieve the objectives through our values.
* A minimum of three years of experience in following roles: People Management / Team Management / Consultancy Management.
* You are fluent in French and/or Dutch alongside a high level of English. Your redacting and written skill are also to be noted.
* You have acquired following competences and can endorse them with concrete examples:
* Entrepreneurial & Leadership
* Time Management
* Interpersonal skills
* IT Market knowledge
* Negotiating skills
* An attractive yearly salary based on your knowledge and language skills.
* A yearly bonus based on your own results.
* A company car and a fuel card.
* Fringe benefits: Meal vouchers, hospitalisation-, life and group insurance, representation costs, etc.
* Flexible time schedule and the possibility to work in our Antwerp and Brussels offices.
* A role within an international staffing & consultancy company that offers growth and development.