Head of Demand and Digital Performance
- Job type: Specialist Recruitment
- Location: 40692
- Reference: VN5193
SThree's Head of Demand and Digital Performance is a critical and global role. This role leads the demand engine, candidate acquisition, customer experience and our external digital experience.
You will drive a team of campaign, acquisition, editorial, and analytical experts to envision, plan, test, scale and optimise initiatives designed to increase brand engagement and revenue.
* Delivering innovative strategies to achieve engagement and revenue goals as defined per SThree brand and sector
* Galvanising internal resource to achieve a mar-tech foundation for delivering against strategy
* Acquire and retain, at scale, a quality, engaged audience to achieve SThree's overall growth goals
* Lead the Digital performance and Demand team and key stakeholders across the company to define problems and opportunities, develop and execute the strategies and roadmap for SThree's growth.
* Provide leadership, strategic insight and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on the Digital performance and Demand strategy and their role in it.
* Drive growth initiatives in a variety of areas including audience acquisition (SEO, Social), audience conversion (SEM, Paid Social) and audience retention (email and other messaging channels)
* Facilitate the collection of pilots and their results and convey learnings and next steps to the broader marketing team.
* Become familiar with all sources of business data and efficiently pull, integrate and analyse data as needed
* Effectively use data and analytics to evolve and inform the direction of travel for acquisition, conversion and retention
* Develop a detailed understanding of our brands and their unique audience personas and develop strategies to effectively engage, grow and retain them
II. Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
Strategic leadership across Digital performance and Demand resources including input on all channel strategies and activity driving key results for SThree's brands and verticals; working with strategic leads focused on other key business areas (IT, infrastructure, data, communications and brand) to align priorities and biggest areas of opportunity
Monitoring of performance against objectives and key results per vertical and brand; consistent reporting and communication of traffic and revenue performance across stakeholders
Stay current with best practices, industry trends and growth strategies among competitors and industry leaders
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.