Commissioning Technician - Bay Area (Hayward/Fremont)
- Job type:
- Salary: competitive
- Location: 25526
- Reference: PR-33567856
Progressive Global Energy is seeking a Commissioning Technician to perform scheduled and unscheduled fieldwork required to set up production monitoring for numerous PV systems in the region. Fieldwork includes commissioning new and existing systems, and system testing.
The commissioning Technician may also be assigned the responsibility for observing the quality and safety of a contractor performing PV System Technician trouble shooting and commissioning type work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Commission residential PV systems quickly and efficiently
2. On site diagnosis of system operation
3. Identify, coordinate, and observe work completed by sub-contractors
4. Document time and workflow with schedulers and supervisor in real time
5. Complete assigned training and qualification requirements within a specified time frame, including meeting or exceeding minimum test score requirements
6. Prepare reports and communicate to customers the results of commissioning activities
7. Perform other duties assigned including procedure development and revision
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
1. High school graduate or GED.
2. Practical experience with electrical wiring and basic construction practices required.
3. Ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
4. Ability to demonstrate a responsive, customer service approach to listening and responding to requests.
5. Ability to communicate status of work activities and issues with peers and management as they relate to projects and tasks.
6. Proficient with the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
7. OSHA 10 and CPR qualification preferred.
8. Driver's license.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.